Shooting Star
You are the long waited rain in my draughty day. Coming into my arms and giving happiness silently just like a rainbow after a shower.
Within my desert... You are my oasis


profile tag links credits
Welcome

put your disclaimer here
best view: Mozilla Firefox (1024x768)


When I was standing at the end of the world and couldn’t see the path
I needed someone
When I was trapped in the darkness and couldn’t see the light
I was waiting for the helping hand



Older
Newer
videokeman mp3
Domino – Jessie J Song Lyrics


Cute Purple Ribbon Bow Tie
Selamat Hari Kemenangan :)
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 @ 3:35 PM | 0 bubble(s)

Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri 1432H, Minal aidzin wal faidzin, Mohon maaf lahir dan batin :)

ps: maaf terlambat ngucapinnya, lebih baik terlambat daripada tidak sama sekali :p

Labels: